It is with heartfelt honor and humility that I assume the role of President of the Verde V...
An International Baccalaureate World School
Verde Valley School offers a dynamic academic experience informed by the incomparable beauty of our environment and the five principles that have guided our mission since 1948.
Our students are drawn from around the world to share an experience that will inspire a life lived with curiosity and connection. Apply today.
Learning at VVS is anchored by the rigorous IB curriculum, but the broader experience is one of inspiration, discovery and community building.
Beginning with the first graduating class in 1951, VVS alumni have been an integral part of shaping the experience of the students that follow.
We are an independent, IB, boarding & day school for students in grades 9-12
The International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme is a challenging curriculum which fosters critical thinking and principled inquiry with the aim of helping students become responsible members of their communities.
The natural beauty of the VVS campus and access to the rugged outdoors allows us to infuse our coursework with our guiding principles – we call it IB+Dirt.
Field Trips + Project Period + Sports + Equestrian VVS Beyond the classroom
Our rigorous academic program is complemented by practical experiential learning that allows students to see beyond the norm, and develop the tools to identify and follow their path in life.
Featured News & Events
Stay up-to-date with what’s happening at Verde Valley School.
Follow us on twitter and never miss an update about what’s happening at VVS
- Thanks for a great senior speech today Vivian Zhou! https://t.co/z8obKKhy5H 8 February 2016 at 9:22 PM
- VVS is back on our normal 8:00 a.m. start schedule beginning Monday. 7 February 2016 at 10:52 PM
- Welcome to campus VVS Board of Trustees! Thanks for all you do for VVS. https://t.co/nXiM33nV9H https://t.co/KDKuW5msAH 21 January 2016 at 5:25 PM
- Extracting DNA from strawberries in IB HL Biology yesterday. https://t.co/H73Kih7fy9 21 January 2016 at 3:35 PM
- So, @MikePosner stopped by Verde Valley School and played a set for us in Brady Hall. Thanks Mike! #mikeposner https://t.co/r0pQKdm3RO 11 December 2015 at 7:25 PM