In keeping with Governor Doug Ducey’s declaration of a public health emergency for our state, Verde Valley School Administration continues to closely monitor the spread of coronavirus (COVID 19) and is addressing the outbreak in a proactive and comprehensive manner campus-wide, in coordination with federal, state, and local health and emergency preparedness organizations. This situation continues to develop daily and it is our commitment to keep families updated as we continue to develop and revise our response plan.
Verde Valley School Updates
Please check back often for the latest updates and communication.
- March 25 – COVID-19 Communication – Launching Online Learning from Meg
- March 25 – COVID-19 Communication – Community Update from Paul
- March 22 – COVID-19 Communication – Letter from IB
- March 22 – COVID-19 Communication – IB Update from Andy
- March 20 – COVID-19 Communication – Message from Paul
- March 18 – COVID-19 Communication – Academic Update
- March 16 – COVID-19 Communication – Transition to online classrooms/International students return home
- March 13 – COVID-19 Communication – Additional clarification and information
- March 12 – COVID-19 Communication – Spring Break Extended
For additional resources and up to date information on the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), including the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) please follow the links below: